Monday, March 1, 2010

I've made it a week!

Ok so I used my two rest days for the weekend and boy was it great! I thought about doing a little work out or something, but cannot tell you how nice it was just to veg! I have a couple of extra days to do homework so I didn't even have to worry about that. I made the bad mistake on Friday though of waiting until 11PM to work out and boy was that dumb. I couldn't get myself to sleep until 3. It worked out nice thought because I got to talk to a friend on facebook who is deployed in the Middle East.
The message group I got into are really supportive too and login daily so it is nice to chat with them. I just really need to work on my eating. I haven't lost any weight and I know it's because of I'm eating way more than I'm working off. I am probably right at my max calorie count right now, and that is with the P90 cardio/abs I just did along with my early weight lift and 3 1/2 mile brisk walk I did. I'm starting to remember that it's not fun to work this hard to work off my calories so hopefully by the end of this week I will eat like a normal human and not have to work out just to keep at 1450 calories.
I actually enjoyed working out too go figure! I kept reminding myself this morning that I could go back to bed and I did! But I'm stoked because one of the moves we did apparently lifts and perks the "girls" up so wahoo for that! I also kept on my sweatpants while I did cardio so I sweat twice as much!! Well keepin this one short because I want to post about my school stuff too.

No comments: