Thursday, March 4, 2010

Happy Friday Eve!

Ok so I think this blog might be a very good thing. I didn't post yesterday because I had a lot of homework to do (yes, procrastination might have had something to do with that!)and I'm a giant dork and Ghost Hunters was having a marathon so I did that instead and felt like a total slacker all night. I did exercise though! I did my normal early AM weightlift and then walked the 3.5 mile trail with my sister. I got jacked up on my Power 90 auto tracker so I to get back on track I skipped the sculpt for today. Yes, I am the queen of justification and justified my early morning weight lift session was good enough.
Today it was on again though. It is hard with school getting busier though and next week I will have night classes 3 times a week. I think this means I am going to have to buckle up and actually stay awake after my early AM weightlift and do Power 90 instead of my usual go back to bed routine :) I can do it I just need to get to bed earlier.
I wondered when I would get to see you blog my hartless friend! I have to say I wasn't sure who you were at first, then when I read the trapshooting commment I knew it was my buddy! Go you for starting a walking group! I would love to walk with you but you know me I would want to stop in all the yummy places on Center street!
My motivation for this month and to keep me pushing play is a the 5K a month from now for a friend I went to college with. I figure maybe if I keep setting small goals I'll keep on track.
My goal for next week is the eating. I really have to get it in check. I love food!! It loves me too unfortunately and doesn't want to leave my hips, stomache or thighs unfortunately. Well better get to bed. I'm going to give this early morning stuff a try.

1 comment:

Hartless in Utah said...

Yes I am here and reading your daily blog, so you best keep it up. I have kept up on my walking and even did weights this week. I need to do more weights, but I have to say at least I have started. Baby steps. Keep it up I am counting on you. No pressure.