Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Today I'm hurtin' for certain!

Ok so as I've mentioned I have been lifting in the morning as well as the Power 90 and boy howdy today's weight lifting session kicked my booty! We did a lot of legs which is good, but I'm definitely feelin it! I am so excited that my friend Rue is doing Power 90 with me now. We have a habit of encouraging each other in our bad habits so we'll see if we can use our powers for good this time! She has amazing low fat protein filled recipes and can cook like no other. She is also going to school to be a nutritionist. Once I get into my workout routine I am a freak and love to work out a lot. I would love to be a personal trainer or aerobics instructor so between the two of us we make quite a team. Hopefully we can stick through this!
I had a break in my classes this week and have been walking a 3.6 mile trail the past 2 days which has been great and quite theraputic. I'm hoping I can get up earlier in the morning and keep it up.
A girl that I went to EA with has a really bad brain tumor and very young kids to look after. Her family is going to have a 5k fun run/walk for her the beginning of April and I would love to show my support and jog it! So that is my motivation this month.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes ma'am, we kick ass! I did my sculpt again today and then volleyball game tonight. I feel it in every single muscle, but it feels great for some reason!

Alene said...

You and Rue are AWESOME! I am glad you are helping each other out. I know it helped me when we did P90 together...I wouldn't have got up early otherwise. Keep it up! I love you craft pictures too...good times!

Hartless in Utah said...

Way to go Leslie, Maybe you can be my new inspiration to get up and get it done. I am doing a walk group at work and hopefully I can get even more than that done and loose some of this unwanted fat.

Darcy said...

Wow, your going to be looking like a supermodel in no time!