Friday, March 5, 2010

New mantra!

Ok so I'm not liking how my new mantra covers Gerry's face, but I saw this saying on a poster at the high school gym and liked it a lot. I find myself quoting it quite often when I think that doing the last set of pushups is going to kill me. Or doing the abs I feel a lot of pain so apparently I have a lot of weakness in my abs! The weightlifting has gotten a little harder and so it has kept the whole soreness thing going, but I do have a some extra hop in my step I have noticed. Now I can chase the kids around the playground without hyper ventilatiing at least :) I've decided I am not going to even touch or look at the scale until the 30th day because it is more frustrating then helpful at this point. I also got a lot of good cooking advice from fellow P90 peeps so I will be doign a lot grilling this weekend so that I will have good healthy food for the week. I have cafeteria duty this whole week and those ladies love to feed me so it will be good to have my own food and not be tempted by the food there. Yes, I admit it I love the food there!
Well this is a short post for me, but I am really excited to go to bed and sleep in! I've really learned to love and appreciate 8 hours of sleep since I have turned 30! Sleep is also a favorite past time along with eating and since I have to cut down on the one I don't thing it would be good to do the same with sleep!

2 comments:

Darcy said...

How come when we are kids we have to be forced to eat and sleep and when we get older we have to be forced to stop?

Alene said...

I like the saying, although I don't know how I feel about Gerry's face being covered up. Way to go on the plan to defeat the cafeteria temptations.