Sunday, February 21, 2010

Enough is Enough!!



A little less than two years ago I had this body! Unfortunately due to laziness and poor time management skills I have let it go to pot! (What does that even really mean anyways go to pot?) Yes, a few pity parties have been had by myself since I have moved back home and attend school with people 10 to 12 years younger than me, but I am not going to let these excuse my actions any longer! I want my body back, I want my love of life back! My long lasting and don't get me wrong deliscious relationship with food has got to stop! I am from here on out going to use my blog as a form of accountability. I got Power 90 a long time ago (one of the many late night informercial impulse buys!) I saw great results especially when I had fun people to do it with like my UT friend Kilee and my old roommie Alene! Well I am going to put those 90 days to the test! I am making it official by posting on here that starting tomorrow I start Power 90. I am going to see it through to the 90th day! Does this mean I will be blogging everyday? Yes, that is what it means. I also plan to post what I ate, how I felt, and all that other stuff you are supposed to do. Will this be interesting to anyone else?....Nope can't say that it will be, but like I said it's about accountability. By posting what I ate I'm pretty sure I'll change my usual habit of oh 2000 + calories a day down to 1400 I hope! I will also be posting before pictures of me so that I can see if this whole process really does work like they say on their infomercials.
I just really want my life back! Laziness and lack of self discipline have been my friends for too long! On New Year's I made a bucket list of 10 things I wanted to do this year. I will also post those on this blog too for accountability purposes. If anyone does read this feel free to post back any helpful suggestions or ideas you might have for me as well. Anyone that knows me, knows how I feel about odd numbers and I will be turning 33 this year (yes, that is two uneven #'s!) I would like to be in a good frame of mind and comfortable with myself when this day comes. Otherwise you will see a Jesse Spano from Saved by the bell moment that will not be pretty! Well there it is. I have put it out there and now must follow through! For better or worse! I better get my butt to bed so that I can be ready for day 1!

1 comment:

Darcy said...

I think that is awsome! I know you can do it. I am just sitting here feeling sorry for my fat ass self, but what do I do? Just go and eat more. You are going to motivate me to do better.