Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Day 3 Hump day!

Ok so the wake up call from my measurements really had me geared up to get my workout in. In fact it was the only reason I got up at 5:30 to go work out with a bunch of dudes! Yep I was the only girl! I got home from that workout and weighed myself and found out I gained 2 lbs. I was so sad and wanted to console myself with a cupcake (no I'm not an emotional eater at all :P) Luckily though I posted my dissapoint on facebook and got a lot of good encouraging feedback so instead of going crazy at the potluck today I did pretty dang good! I even skipped the cupcake! Yep it's true! I did have some cookies though. I tell you I have to stop cold turkey on the sweets! I think I might adopt the Catholic's observance of Lent and give sugar up even though Lent started a week ago!
I really wanted to skip doing the Power 90 workout but they have a little workout tracker online and I didn't want to flake out on the 3rd day! Plus I found out that if I stick with this 90 day progam my 90th day will actually be on my 33rd birthday!! So that regenerated my energy to see this through! I did extra abs at the gym as well and I'm excitd that they are sore! Once again I forgot my camera so no pics! I am including my lovely pic from the turkey trot though. How horrid is it?! I mean seriously why would they even post that! Homework time!

2 comments:

Darcy said...

Your doing great. What is the workout program you are doing called again?

Alene said...

WAY TO GO LESLIE! When you said you were serious on the phone, i didnt realize how serious! Go P90, gotta love Tony. Keep up the good work; maybe you will inspire me, lol.