Thursday, February 25, 2010

Day 4 WARNING BEFORE PICS BELOW!

Ok so I finally got my camera and rather than scare half the people I thought I would post my pictures at the end of my little blurb. I know my little blurbs have been novels so far but hey we all know I am long winded! Anywho I actually went to the gym with boys this morning as well as my Power 90 cardio. That's the name of it Darcy by the way. The main company is Beachbody and they have a ton of great stuff like Turbo Jam, Hip Hop Abs, and slim in 6. But Tony is great! You start out annoyed with him, but then you start to look forward to his little comments everyday! I am trying to take this more serious and even posted my before pics on my little profile page on Beachbody's WOWY page. I apologize to anyone that gets grossed out from my pics, but I'm posting them for me. I had to work out late tonight because I'm the queen of procrastination and had homework and school to do. I really wanted to go to bed early to because I've come to realize that after 30 your body really does need sleep to recooperate! I have had the best sleep though which has been nice!
My eating was even better today! Are you ready for this?.... I actually had the opportunity to have 2 cupcakes today and passed them up. I even made some. Now don't get me wrong I had my share of the cake batter because hello?.. I am me after all and it's cake batter! I was bummed to find out though that the energy drink I was drinking while having my Jesse Spano moments contained calories! I hate drinking my calories! I'd rather enjoy cake hello!! I know I know energy drinks are bad, but hey I have to do what I have to do to get my work done! Well I actually want to post about my school projects to so this is a kind of short one! (Ya right!!)
MEASUREMENTS
Arms flexed: L:13" R:12.5" Thighs: L:22.5" R:23"(weird eh that my rt is bigger)
Bust: 39(depressing isn't it!) Calves: L:16.3" R:16
Waist(belly button): 36 BMI: 26.2(according to chart I'm officially ovr wght!)
2" Below Waist: 37.5 Body Fat: 32%
Hips: 41.5
PICS!!


2 comments:

Darcy said...

Lol, you are so funny and hey, your not even that bad in the pictures.

Alene said...

Passing up cupcakes? You ARE really serious. I think it is great that you are working so hard, you will be back to where you want to be in no time.