Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Just keep pushing play!

Ok so my mind is so on vacation mode. It does not like knowing that exercise is a must! I put off doing P90 forever, but once I "pushed play" as Tony always says I was fine and in workout mode! I was laying on the couch and a P90X informercial came on. How did Tony know I was being lazy and laying on the couch?! I don't know if any of you have seen this informercial, but it really makes you want to get your butt off the couch so I did.
Tony is the main man in my life right now! He has so many quirky sayings that he shares while you are working your butt off. At the start of this adventure you want to press the mute button and punch him after he utters one of his many sayings, but after a while you grow to appreciate them. I've even found myself saying them! Of course instead of "Put the cheeseburger down" I say "Put the cupcake down!".

No comments: