Monday, March 15, 2010

Back on the wagon!

Got my workout in and holy crap 4 days off hurt me! It almost felt like the first week again. I hate to see how tomorrow goes with cardio! I'm on it though. Alene and I found our old spreadsheet from a couple of years ago when we did southbeach and power 90. That first month we had pretty awesome results. She did super good because she ate a lot better. I cheated a few times and still lost a good amount of weight an inches. Seeing the numbers got me a little motivated and recharged to eat better and really see this program through. I am in the land of good food though so hopefully I won't go too crazy! Well I'm going to try out the elliptical now. I used to be able to do 45 minutes on that machine, I'm going to see if I can't just do 30 minutes! Yay for spring break!!

No comments: