Monday, March 22, 2010

Oh boy!

Well I hate to say it but I kind of phased out the rest of the week as far as exercise went. My eating was horrible too dang it! I was so motivated to kick it up a knotch this week having access to a fitness center and pool. I love food though and unfortunately like in the past in won out! I'm not throwing in this towel yet though! I normally would have, but I really want to see this through! I'm going to to do my best to do south beach the next two weeks along with my Power90. I really need to knock sugar out completely and when I did south beach the first time it seemed to be the only thing that help me do that.
So I am not giving up I am stayin committed to this little venture of mine! I want to take control of myself again and be the queen of self discipline!

2 comments:

Hartless in Utah said...

You go girl! I have been trying hard not to eat as much and to cut out most snacks. I have also been walking on my lunches. However I still did not loose a pound. So yesterday right here in the office hallway i decided I would do lunges back and forth 2 times. Oh boy that worked out the legs and butt. What interesting excercise will I do today in the office hallway is still to be seen. Hmmm I have got to at least place in the top 3 of our office biggest loser contest! I am determined and I will do it!

Darcy said...

You can do it. Don't give up, I usually end up doing the same thing but I have to tell myself this has to be a life long process to be healthy and that helps me to not give up so easily. We can help each other out.