Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Hump Day Wednesday!

So I had a lot of comp time at work and so I am starting my spring break early as far as work goes. I'm so ready for spring break, not the lack of pay during it, but what can ya do right?! It was nice to get my Power 90 workout out of the way especially with the addition of two new night classes this semester. I'm really going to have to get my P90 done in the morning now because I'm not going to be getting out of classes till 10PM. Another dilema is the fact that my Tues and Weds class we are given a 30 min dinner break. Well all the girls usually get fast food and it is really hard for me not to join in. I can always find enough change for the dollar menu grrrr. My self discipline will truly be tested for sure. I caved last night and felt like crap so hopefully I can be stronger from now on.
Day 30 will be here quicker than I know it and I will have to take more pictures. I would love for there to be a difference between my before and day 30 pics however slight it my be! Luckily I have no money so I won't have to worry about binging while I'm in Gilbert over spring break! I'm bringing up some ramen and oatmeal wahoo! I can always hit up Costco during the prime hair netting times as well for lunch. I miss that!! It's not really cheating either because all the samples are bite size!!! Well Happy Hump Day!!

1 comment:

Hartless in Utah said...

I want a spring break! I really could use it as well. I think you should come to Utah for Spring Break.