Thursday, February 26, 2009

Sexy People


Ok so as much as I would love to take credit for finding this treasure of a blog or website or whatever it is I can't. I actually found it on my cousin's blog first. She is hilarious and has the best sense of humor so when I saw Sexy People I knew it had to be something special! I was so not disappointed! This blog just brings a smile to my face daily! I mean Tom here is one of the fine examples you can find on this site! Tom makes me smile, so I say kudos and thank you to you Tom! Your exquisite cheerleading jump of joy makes me joyful! The fact that you keep your button up shirt so neatly buttoned and tucked into your shorts is amazing! There was a post (with sexy examples of course) of those oh so sexy profile shots that have the same picture faded above the other one. I laughed for a good long while reminiscing about those beauties. The thing is I remember always being upset my Mom wouldn't buy those for us. Now I say "Thank you Mom!" although she also didn't believe in retakes and trust me I needed several! I don't feel the need to apologize of my love of this blog either. It is just good fun and I bet even my buddy Tom above gets a good laugh at it. In the 7th Grade my picture was so hiliarious to my home room teacher that he showed the entire class and then bribed them not to tell me. At my old job we had a contest for the worst school photo. Would you like to guess who won? Oh that's right yours truly! For those of you lucky enough to have a Safford Middle School yearbook from I believe 89 you can see the lovely pic that won that envious title of "worst school photo" I would like to note that my hair actually was long enough to touch my shoulders though, crazy huh! Well anyways I just felt like I needed to give some love to the Sexy People blog site.

2 comments:

Donelle said...

okay...you know I have a "sexy picture" as well that your mom still has posted on the bulletin board. I love this site. I go to it when I am need of a good laugh! Thanks for sharing!

Gardner Family said...

I had never heard of it and thanks to you I now have spent 1/2hour in pure heaven. Some are just priceless and some look too close to home.