Thursday, February 26, 2009

I just want a hand made something from Shelley!!!

Found this on my friends blog I want to switch it up a bit though. So this is how it works..... The 1st, 5th, and 10th person to leave a comment on this post will receive a hand made gift from me during this year. When and what will be a surprise. this means you might have to leave a few coments to be one of the three. :)
There's a small catch...You knew there would be didn't you? Post this on your blog then come back and leave a comment, telling me you're in. Fun, huh? i'm excited!

Now I need to figure out what to make!!!
Please remember I am craft challenged but I will do my best!!
I also won't be hurt if no one comments either, I just really wanted to be the recepiant of one of Shelley's awesome crafty crafts!

No comments: