Tuesday, January 29, 2008

NKOTB for Life Baby!!

So to my amazement I saw on the internet that NKOTB might be getting back together again. Now for those of you who know me at all this is very big news!!! I of course had to immediately research this further and came to find out that so far it is just hear say. I am starting to think though that this is just a ploy and they want to see how many people go to their official website (which I have posted under "friends") before they launch anything for sure. My dear friend Randy Quinn (bless his heart!) signed me up to receive email updates! That's when you truly learn who your real friends are!!! I of course heard about the website this morning on the radio and thought to myself as I was driving to work that I needed to check this website out so I could be in the know. How suprised I was to open up my email and to see an email already in my inbox from NKOTB.com welcoming me to the official update club. I surely thought this was divine intervention! You could almost hear the angels singing "You Got The Right Stuff" above my computer I swear! After reading that email I saw the one from Randy and realized that it was him who signed me up. Ladies its true the men in our church really do have divine insight! (there's my blaspheme for this week!!) I know many of you are probably to young, but for those of you who were also part of the NKOTB band wagon I will gladly keep you all in the loop! We will just keep "Hangin Tough" because we know "We have the right stuff" and they will never have to worry about saying "Please don't go girl" to me!! This blog gets my blaspheme and nerd alert out of the way for the week by the way!!

4 comments:

Donelle said...

Last night Randy had the biggest smile on his face and asked me for your email! He was so excited to sign you up!!! Thanks for bringing some joy to a stressed out college student! ENJOY!!!!

Donelle said...

So I just checked out the web site...and although it was heart warming and I felt all warm and fuzzy...there wasn't much to it! I guess that's why Randy felt it was so important to sign you up. I'm sure you'll keep up posted on the exclusive news that you will be receiving :) Can't wait!

Gardner Family said...

Yikes!! Now I've only know you a few years and had no idea about you liking CRAPPY music. I guess I have to be a true friend and look pass this flaw.

dezertgirlaz said...

Hey Tanisha,you should be happy it's not a "devil music" band as you like to call them right?!