Friday, April 3, 2009

My friend Tanisha!

Well, Slap mah fro! It was one of my great friend's and even cousin's (it's true!) birthday a while back and I am posting pictures from her brunch we had last weekend. I am a sucky friend and didn't even acknowledge this African princess on her actual birthday so I hope this makes up for it. I might just get my butt kicked by this too either way I'm letting the blogging world know how awesome Tanisha Gardner is! She is one of a kind, a super Mom to 5 amazing boys!, supportive wife, super hilarious (hello PerkyO's!), generous, great party thrower, and a beyond amazing friend! Some of the "cliquers" have put together some "spice racks" for their lucky hubby's and much to Tanisha and Cole's shagrin (I just wanted to use that word!) we started one for her for her birthday! We also went to the very delicious Cracker's for brunch (good job planning Liz!) and ate very well! Although it was kind of funny that they somehow for got the bday girl's order. The picture above is one of the "spices" our lucky lady received.. These are the other spices. Alene and I had a good time putting the jars together! Alene and Donelle deserve the credit for the "super great" Police, Nurse, school girl,and Ghetto, spices! There was also a "kitchen" spice with a very cute apron made by Chrissy! Some of us even got our toes done by this ghettorific place that has more paint options than you can even imagine. Ya my toes would be the one's with the generic purple flip flops sorry I didn't have cute shoes that day! It was a great time and I think our birthday girl had a great time. Below are some pictures of the girls that came to celebrate and a slide show of some of the "spice" wear!!




5 comments:

Alene said...

Great post LES! Tanisha is awesome! Hopefully, the spice rack is being put to good use :)

Gardner Family said...

Thank you for your kind words and for the incentive to get back on Weight Watchers. If not for the "outfits" at least because those pictures!
You are a great friend and I love you. Slap man fro!

Hartless in Utah said...

I love all your fancy toes. Looks like a fun time had by all.

Donelle said...

Once again, I missed such a great time. Glad that Tanisha had a great bday and that you made it out of the big Safford for the celebration.

Darcy said...

You always look like you are having a good time, thats awsome!