Monday, May 19, 2008

Happy Late BDay to my bud Trevor!!!


This is one of my most favorite pictures of one of my best buddy's Trevor Quinn! He is so cool and I miss him a lot. He has the best personality and you never know what he's gonna say! I have been lucky enough to be with Donelle 2 out of the 4 times she's given birth. I'm pretty sure I'm not a good luck charm (take note any of you future mom's!) but I'm very grateful to have shared those experiences. I wasn't able to be there for Trevor's birth and go figure it was an easy time for Nells! I love him all the same though. He is so creative and friendly! I was lucky enough to have him ride with me to Dallas, and even though he wanted to go with his Mom he was a trooper and rode with me the whole time. We sang our hearts out to the Disney CD and played a few games it was a great memory for me. One of my other favorite Trevor things is when he says "What the heck?!" I don't know if he says it anymore, but it would crack me up everytime. Or the classic line "I'm taking a rest!" He is a kid after my own heart! Happy late Birthday buddy!

5 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT TREVOR QUINN
1. Playing Football and Basketball with him
2. His funny sense of humor
3. Playing Star Wars and fighting/wrestling with him
4. His loving personality
5. His Creativity

4 comments:

Alene said...

Happy BDay Trevor! I love this picture of Trevor too!!!

Shelley said...

I love Trevor too!! He's the funniest kid! Your skate party looks fun too!

Donelle said...

Thanks so much for the great a post on Trevor. I'm printing it out to put in his journal. I showed him and he was so excited. He loves you too!

Gardner Family said...

What is he looking at!! Watch out with that one Donelle! Love this kiddo too. I'll always remember him and unfortunately he'll always carry the "Harry Potter" scar from our car!