Friday, January 18, 2008

Christmas n New Year's Baby!



Ok so it's a little late, but better late than never right?! Christmas was an adventure as I watched my bosses two cracked out golden retrievers. Not that big of a deal but they did get to travel with me to Safford for two days! Coop who was an abused dog I think is even more tramautized now! It was good though, and hangin with my family is always good times! As with the rest of the "neighborhood click" I was really looking forward to the week after Christmas when the Quinn Family would once again be in good ol' AZ with us. Oh yeah I survived my talk in church, it wasn't great, but I did it!
As with all Donelle involved events there was an itinerary and outline of events the entire time they would be down. I forget how nice it is to not have to try and come up with things to do. Nells is a natural born planner and big bonus that the things she plans are always fun. I am very glad that I did get to get some Movie and Youtube time with Randy! I'm sad we didn't get to see Christmas Vacation, but the fact that you had the dickey makes it better! Let's face it "You're kind of a big deal, and people know you!"
New Year's Eve was interesting this year! The food was great and the friends were fabulous, but I'm pretty sure we can put the Newly Wed game to rest! I did post two of my favorite pics from that night. I wish I could remember which question we were discussing in the picture of the group, it must have been a good one though. I am giving up Chocolate and soda for my New Year's Resolution. I have already done this one, so those of you that think you have me cooking dinner in the bag don't start polishing your silverware just yet! I can be stubborn!

3 comments:

Dennison Family said...

That night was GREAT and you did a Great job as MC for the newlywed game, but I agree, it is RETIRED!!!
Thanks for all the fun times!

Gardner Family said...

I wish we all were wearing the fuzzy slippers Donelle got us, not just Chrissy. It was a fun night and ding dong the newly wed game is dead!

Alene said...

It was great to be your side-kick MC for the newlywed game. Here's to never being involved with it ever again.